Many optimisation experts, including Google’s very own Matt Cutts, are preaching the importance of the use of high-quality content when it comes to SEO. Several search engine algorithm changes rendered some SEO Melbourne processes ineffective (like keyword stuffing, the use of meta tags, etc.) but good content creation has remained relevant up to the present. Incorporating informative, fresh, creative, and unique content to your optimisation and internet marketing Melbourne efforts is a good practice as they are a good foundation in building a network of links as well as providing valuable information to readers. There are so many ways to efficiently utilise content and below are 5 of them:
- Guest Posting – It is writing an article to be posted (for free) on the blog of another website. Look for blogs which are similar to your niche and contact their respective owners or the webmasters. Offer to be a contributor for their blog in exchange for a backlink. The goal here is to provide content that other bloggers would find worthy to be posted on their blog.
- Submission to Article Directories – Write about tips, general information, and other important topics centred on the keywords or key phrases that you are targeting and submit them to high-PR article submission sites. Though this method has been abandoned by some SEO Melbourne practitioners, it can still be effective especially if you focus on submitting to top article sites such as Squidoo, eHow, EzineArticles, and ArticleCity.
- Posting on Your Own Blog – Build your own blog if you don’t have one yet or seek help from a web design Melbourne company if you don’t know how to. Publish fresh content to your blog as frequent as possible because search engines love fresh content plus it is a good way to provide information to your readers on a regular basis. It is also a great way to build a system of internal links. Integrate other content such as videos and images as well to make it more attractive.
- Ebook Submission – Providing ebooks to your prospective clients and existing readers is always a good thing provided they have useful content. It is also a good way to acquire high-quality backlinks. Submit your ebook/s to sites like Scribd, Docstoc, and Calameo.
- Share it via Social Media – Sharing the content you have posted in your site or in other platforms is a great way to attract organic traffic. Creative, controversial, and highly-informative articles can easily go viral if shared on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc. Making good use of social signals is recommended to be part of your SEO Melbourne strategy. Its use has been expected by many optimisation experts to help boost a site’s ranking since the release of Google’s algorithm update “Panda”.
Visit the site of a leading search engine optimisation Melbourne agency, Ardor Ranking, at http://seomelbournecity.com.au for more tips. Also get instant access to their 5-part guide on how to attract traffic to your website. For more details, you may also talk to them by calling 63 998 159 0604 or send an email at kris@ArdorRanking.com.